Click

Header Ad

Wednesday, November 6

Exclusive: ASUU Strike - The Latest Update

This is the most authentic ASUU update you can get anywhere atm...


What I know...

Ok... So no stories amma just go straight to the point on this one...

All of you spreading rumors that the strike is about to be called off are on a long thing... The exclusive intel. I am previledged to tell me that whatever news going on now is nothing but a rumor...

I can not confirm to you when the ASUU members are going to meet to determine Nigerian students' faith nor if the strike will be called off tomorrow, but I can tell  you this, don't believe the news that the strike might be called off soon because atm even some top ASUU executives still don't no the outcome of the ASUU- FG meeting yet.

According to an undisclosed source:

Do not believe whatever rumor you are hearing now about the possibility of the strike, we as not even all as executives no the outcome of the meeting yet. I just want to urge you Nigerian students not to get tired, as we are doing this for your own good. The situation of Nigeria's education system at the moment is nothing to write home about, it is extremely poor and we are determined to put an end to it, because if we don't act now this thing is never going to change. Just be patient with us as the education system of any country is the key to economic growth.
To be honest with you abut the possibility of the strike being called off soon, I don't know for sure and I wouldn't want to start speeding rumors but I can tell you the vibe within our inner circle is not positive at all, I don't think they have agreed to the full implementation of the MoU yet.
But I promise to let you know in a couple of hours when I can give you 1st class information about the industrial action. You just keep faith with us and keep reading your books *in my mind: if I hear say I read book, after 4months*, lets all make Nigeria great as we can't sit down and allow what has happened to the Public Education system in Secondary and Primary schools happen in the Tertiary institutions.
So there you have it folks... That's the latest and I guarantee you this is 100% authentic. So you read heard the source check back and like our FB page as you are 70% likely to get the update on when/whether the strike will be called here 1st.

Don't forget to leave your comments and like our Facebook page go get the latest ASUU gist 1st!

Use the share button below

No comments:

Post a Comment