Click

Header Ad

Sunday, November 4

'Don Jazzy disvirgined me' Tonto dikeh Reveals


Lol! I apologize 4 the image!!

Controversial Nollywood actress/Nigeria’s newest Trash singer Tonto Dikeh is at it again this time... As you might have noticed its been a while the 'little miss notice me' z been on the news...

This time it is not about her tattoo, music, it’s about her first sex experience...

Tonto Dikeh shocked many twitter followers, when she tweeted that she was deflowered by Mr Mavin himself, Don Jazzy Mr HOF.
‘I got disvirgined by @DONJAZZY” i think this a lil bit Too Much info.’ 
Don jazzy as a sharp guy wasted no time in responding to her comment, by simply making a joke of it,
"lol me dat im still a V,’ (‘V’ meaning Virgin)". The Mavin Boss tweeted.
As expected fellow media vultures and fans pounced on the tweets, leaving surprised comments – some took it to be a call for attention, while others laughed it off.

But if you ask me the babe is just looking for Attention which she successfully got.....

Image courtesy netng 

No comments:

Post a Comment